Wednesday 27 August 2008

Introduction

Hello!
I am mister Jean-Pierre Haboko, I am a Congolese from the Democratic Republic of Congo(DRC). I am learning the english.
I am a member of the Church of Jesus-Christ of Latter Day saints, which is a true and restored Church of the Lord Jesus-Christ trough his prophet, Joseph Smith Junior.
I am married to a beautifull wife with which we have been blessed by getting 8 wonderfull children now.

I have been baptized in November 25,1995 , the same day than my beloved spouse, in Lubumbashi(DRC), the previous Lubumbashi District, Nyashi 2nd branch (now they they are stake and ward). So, I have completed almost 13 years in the church.

Currentelly, I serve in the church as a Bishop. Indeed, I am the Bishop of the Kimbuala ward, Ngaliema stake, located in the city province of Kinshasa capital of the DR Congo.

I am too happy and gratefull to belong to the CJCLDS. I love the church too much and as the President Hinckley said, my family and I are in security by beeing in the church.
I love my wife and our children.
I love the Lord Jesus-Christ our savior.

1 comment:

Lincoln Farrell and Marilyn Barlow said...

It is good to have you blogging. It will help us keep in touch when we go back to the USA. We love you and your family.
Elder and Soeur Barlow